Gratitude Prompted™ Journal
Beyond your typical gratitude journal
The Gratitude Prompted™ Journal by TableTopics® features questions to help the journal writer get started, interesting quotations, and focused activities. Go at your own pace to recognize and explore all that you are grateful for, including people, everyday items and moments, memories, your own personal qualities, and more. You’ll likely find things you never noticed before!
- TableTopics® questions
- Quotes to inspire and motivate
- 29 activities
- Satin ribbon placeholder
Increase Positive Thinking
Get Better Sleep
Become More Self-Aware
- Engaging questions from the TableTopics® collection, plus new questions
- Meaningful quotes about gratitude to serve as inspiration
- 29 activities to help recognize what you are grateful for
How to Use
- Turn to any page and answer the questions that resonate with you at the moment.
- Be receptive to whatever comes to mind when you read each question.
- Remember that nothing is too small to be grateful for.
- Don’t worry about repeating things.
- Hold onto your journal and re-read what you have written to savor the memories and feel the gratitude all over again.
Benefits of Gratitude
Gratitude can be felt as an emotion, practiced as a skill, cultivated as an attitude, and used as motivation. Studies attribute important physical and psychological benefits to living our lives with gratitude in mind. The list includes things like stronger immune systems, lower blood pressure, and improved sleep, increased self-esteem, optimism, and a greater sense of happiness. Gratitude can make us feel more outgoing, helpful, generous, and compassionate.
What is TableTopics?
TableTopics® sets are fun conversation starters for any and every occasion. Our thought-provoking questions have helped millions of people spark engaging, meaningful conversations. Each themed set and our journals are full of questions you would have never thought to ask, and the best part is that you’ll get to know your friends, family, and even yourself better. So, skip the small talk — enjoy connecting through great conversation.